Thursday, 15 December 2011

Christmas Art Afternoon

We had lots of fun on Wednesday and Thursday afternoon when we had a Christmas art afternoon.
We made gingerbread biscuits, hanging decorations, Christmas cards with the Three Wise Men on them and we also made our hats for our school Christmas dinner next week which is now a tradition in school.  So if you see 30 children with antlers on their heads then you will know that's us!!
We had a very messy but fun time and we all enjoyed ourselves as you will see in the photos.

We couldn't of done it without the help from some of our mums so a big thank you to Mrs Fletcher, Mrs Ross, Mrs Merrall, Mrs Swindells, Mrs Smithson and Ms Marks.

5 comments:

holly said...

i loved havi g a art aftornoon

emily m said...

the art day wos gud i lik
the cukinn

abi said...

I lice the hats and the coocking it was fun.

emily m said...

I went toboganning with
my famly we we up on
a lifs and it spots 2 tims
but we stil got 7 gows
wen we 3wir dun
we wet to a cafiy
and I had a hot choclut
becuse it wos cold

EMILY M said...

I HAD A PIRTEEY

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting