Tuesday, 13 December 2011

The Christmas Play

Last night was our first performance of our Christmas play:
Prickly Hay-A Christmas Hoedown!

We all performed brilliantly, and really enjoyed being on stage.


Here is a photo of us in our costumes before the 
 performance started...
 
 Please leave a comment about our Christmas play.



7 comments:

Georges said...

I wish christmas was evr day.

emilyb said...

I lict the chrismas contsut.

isabelle said...

tomrs davies the christmas play was very good.

holly said...

i loved yhe christmas play and my dad loved it to.

Miss Marshall said...

Well done everyone. What a fantastic performance. You all did really well from the Year 1 singers to the Year 2 children who had speaking parts and you all looked great in your costumes. I think your mums and dads would be very proud of you all.

Mrs Davies said...

You were all fabulous!

Emily B's Mum said...

Prickly Hay was brilliant. Well done to all of you.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting