We had a fabulous time on our trip to the pantomime on Thursday!
We had an early lunch, then got on the bus to Loughborough. During the journey Miss Marshall entertained us all with her tour guide skills!
When we got to Loughborough we walked through the rain to the theatre, then finally the show began!
We all really enjoyed it, here are some photos of the show to remind you of the day...



9 comments:
the play was amazeing.
hello mrs davies i loved it when we went to see mother goose
iT WAS GUD AT THE SINAMER.
muv goos wos fan tasdick
but I dit light the
badee my frihg
wos psilir and I like
the firee
and I LIHE
the godun egs
miss dobbins did you go to the play?
Loved the panto!! My favourite character was Demon Discontent. He was so funny and made me and Mrs Davies laugh. The best part of the trip was me being the tour guide on the bus!! Give the girl a microphone!!
My mummy likt the pictures of mother Goose .And my Daddy. And I likt it.
hello mrs davies
mother goos was very good.
wen it was dark evrery body was scred
I liked mother goose because it was funny and it mad me laugh.
Post a Comment