Sunday, 13 January 2013

Pirates!

Ahoy!

This term our topic is Pirates! Already me and the children are very excited about the things we will be getting up to. Here are some photos of the children enjoying some pirate activities. During the topic there will be plenty more photos but here are some for you to enjoy now :-)  Aye aye!

2 comments:

lyla said...

Ilove love the role play,i want to go in there all the time at active learning!(Thats how good it is!)

Mrs Cecchini on February 06, 2013 said...

I love this topic because pirates are one of my favorite things.

I have 2 belts across my chest.
I have long hair.
I have beads in my hair.
Sometimes there's a bottle of rum in my hand.
My worst enemy is blackbeard.
Who am I?

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting