Sunday, 13 January 2013

Inspirational Writing

To inspire the children's writing we staged a mysterious object landing and covered it with a crime scene tent. All that was given to the children was the sound of engine noises being played, a flashing light, smoke pouring out of the tent and metal objects that were carefully removed for the children to see. The rest was up to their imaginations and the results were inspiring. Below are some images of the mysterious landing and children's work to follow.

We had a fabulous day with fantastic creative ideas as a result.

1 comments:

Santino said...

I love this topic because pirates are one of my favorite things!

I have a bottle of rum in my hand.
There are two belts across my chest.
My hair is long and black with beads in.
My worst enemy is Blackbeard.
Who am I?

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting