Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Oral Story telling

This week we have been learning and re telling the story of Billy and his Brave Adventure!
We started by mapping out the story and now we have put in some actions to help us to learn it.

By the end of the week I will be able to publish some of them to read :-)

Which part of the story is your favourite?

2 comments:

kalliea said...

we had so much fun on the pirate ship we even thought that it was funny when miss lampkin went down the slid.

lyla said...

I put a lot of work into this story, but guess how long it took me not very long at all!3 quaters of an hour!How amazing is that!I'm sure you all were amazing as well!Are you proud of us Miss Dobbins?We tried are hardest, didn't we?Lyla:.)

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting