Saturday, 14 April 2012

Easter Holiday!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter and have enjoyed your time off school! Who was lucky enough to have the Easter Bunny visit again?
I have had a lovely holiday, visiting family and friends! What exciting things have you been doing over the holiday?


25 comments:

george said...

I had a sleep over at my cousins house for 2 nights. We had a brilliant time!

george s said...

On the easter holidays I went to board room.I saw someone do a back flip.

EMILYM said...

I got lost of easte egg

connor said...

i went to centre parks

holly said...

i went to london and saw a steem train and me isabelle.s. my sister and my mum and dad went to the cross conchery museiam and got sume
yummy chips and saw some radios from 1990.

noah said...

I play on my we in Easter Holiday

lyla said...

In the easter holiday,s I met ruby.o.g and lilly bowie at brouguton park.

noah said...

I play on my x box

megan said...

i went to the sinima to see tintin.

jeevan said...

on the easter holiday i went to wwe live.

isabelle said...

In the ester holerdays i sor my cousn chloe.

Miss Marshall on May 09, 2012 said...

on the ester holliday i played on my new playstation

Miss Marshall on May 09, 2012 said...

on the ester holliday i played on my new playstation

charles said...

On the ester holadays my brother came rownd my hous.

Roman said...

I had a verry nis estaholladay
igt a ipod for my prreznt and
i had lotts of esta eggs

noah said...

I played on my xbox

george s said...

I had a water gun fight with my brother harry and my cosun

santino said...

My cusuns came for 10 nites

jack said...

I went to centerparcs in the easterholledays.

noah said...

I gon foot ball to play

Sharna said...

I went own pony day and I ride Daisy 2 times and it was fun.

emily m said...

sorry. I am going too miss
you I enjoyed your class
thanks for the present and card
I ceep on looking at it
love emily

EMILY M said...

HI I AM HAVE HAVING SO A GOOD
TIME IN YEAR 3 IV BEEN SO BUSY
TIME IN YEAR 3 IS YOR CLASS GOOD

EMLY M said...

200+ 400=600 SAY TO YOR CLASS
FGET THE 0 DO THE REED THE
FIRST NUBBER

emily m said...

hi miss dobbins

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting