Saturday, 14 April 2012

Fame!

Our new topic this term is FAME! We are going to be finding out all about different famous people, from the past and now! I'm already excited about all the different people we are going to be learning about...
Who is your favourite famous person and why? Do you know any facts about them?

45 comments:

jeevan said...

j k rowlingthe author was of harry potter.

georgej said...

i love the cube

alfie j said...

I live in london
I am a footballer
I play for la gallxy

SHARNA said...

I have gray har.Sumtimes I WERE A CRAND. WHO AM i?

emily m said...

I snig sog's woh am i

holly said...

i liked doing the topic famous people.It is fun.

SCOTT said...

i LOK THE FEMP.

holly said...

I live in london,
I am a man,
I live in the center of london,
most of the time i wear a black suit,
Who Am I ?

morgan said...

roald darl is the athur of the magic finge

lyla said...

I met the singer in kasabian when I was young the age was 4.

elliott said...

I am famous I am a foot baller I have a number 10 on my back I PLAY FOR BARS LONA WHO AM i

Noah said...

he plays for barcalona he is the best player in the world who am i?

jeevan said...

the great kali is fomous wwe wrestler and a fomous indian.

Alfie m said...

David willams is a orther

santino said...

I am a fames nurs i ende in l

Sharna said...

I ride her.Sumtaims she is nortey.When she is dorty I have to grim her.who am I?

abigail said...

in topIc i like to lirn about famos peopple.

georgej said...

im going to london in the sumer holdays

alfie j said...

He's got number 7 on his back.
my name begins with ''c''
i am a footballer
i play for real madrid

who am my?

sharna said...

He is black.he is tell. who am I?

sharna said...

He has a numer 7 on his back.Hi wokes for the Qeene. who am I?

SHARNA said...

She has a cran on har hade.She livis in London.who am I?

georgej said...

i love wotch toy story1

alfie j said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emlyw said...

my toyter is good

SHARNA said...

I make bred.who am I?

george s said...

I am a footballer
I play for barcelona
I scorer lots of goals

holly said...

i am very very famous,
i sit in a feald,
i have brown hair,
i on a stool
always i am in a painting.

who am i?

emily m said...

I MICKE BUCS AM old I rirt
the twist.

zac s said...

I am a siner
I have wone a talent show

george s said...

i play for leicestershire cricket
i am really small
i am a batter

elliott and george s said...

he is a striker
i play foot ball
i have a number 10 on my back
i play for manu

who am i

emily b izzy said...

i am a singer i have a cat i have black hair my cat is white and brown.

allfiem said...

linardo dvinchy is a famus panter

jeevan said...

i am footballer i play for chelSea i have number 7 on my back who am i?

sharna said...

I have a wond.I have a black cabe. Who am I?

lyla said...

My uncle is a singer and I am verry lucky becase my dad is friends with tom meean

jeevan said...

im going to sea the olimpics water polo

isabelle said...

I were a wig and Iam a popstar.
poepl fansE me. some poeple see me in conset.

lyla said...

Im going to enter briatans got tallent and i am going to sing a song.

lyla said...

We play in a band We sing a song in the diomand Jubilee WHO AM I?.

charles said...

I have been on TV.

charles said...

jhoon cena is a fames resela.

charles said...

Mesy is the welds best fotball player.

charles said...

david becam is a fames fot ball player.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting