Thursday, 15 March 2012

Happy Mothers Day

We have been busy working on presents for our mums over the past couple of weeks.  We are so pleased with them and they finally all got wrapped up today and put in special bags we have made with our cards.  We think our mums will love opening them this Sunday.  Our mums are simply fabulous and deserve a whole day of treats.  We will put pictures on next week but we dont want to spoil their surprises!!!!!
Have a lovely Mothers Day this Sunday.  We love you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17 comments:

george said...

On mothers day i went to my cousins house and i made
a massive chocolate cake and my sister Nell made cup cakes and she made about 5 cakes.

george said...

My mum was sow happy wen i shoed her hart and she liked my bag to.

george j said...

my wii game is graet

sharna said...

On mothers day I relly in joyed it.

sharna said...

On mothers day I relly in juuld it becse I sute the gerde at wene whey finsh the gerde I played im it with mummy amy jack and chariley why had so much fun jack and chariley got so daty why had to insaid and than mummy had to clean me and Amy tuck of shoes.

sharna said...

On mothers day I bighd mummy a cholterty oring becs she did so well on her dighuty.

jack said...

my mum was mega happy with her hart on mothersday.

lyla said...

I loved mothers day.When I gave my mum her heart she said "Wow"!

emily m said...

♥my mum love it soow much
shes gott it hag up in her bej
room♥♥♥♥♥♠♣◘•♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Anonymous said...

I love My Mum be cus she is My Mum

Anonymous said...

l;gf,dskledkmix

Anonymous said...

l;gf,dskledkmix

emily b said...

in the esta hola day i went to the sinam to woch the pirts.

Jack said...

my MUM lovde the hart i made.

connor said...

On mothers day we went out for
diner

EMILY M said...

I BUT MY MUM A BUNCH OF FLAYWUS

Eliza said...

MY MuM love the hirte

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting