Sunday, 8 January 2012

Hello everyone!!
This is my first blog so I hope it works!

Did everyone have a lovely Christmas and New Year? I had a great time! I loved visiting family and friends and my favourite thing I did was spend a weekend in London, where I did lots of shopping on Oxford street and visited the Millennium Dome.

What was your favourite thing you did over the holidays?

I'm very excited for Monday as I will now be your new teacher! I hope you all are just as excited!

Miss Dobbins.

9 comments:

Alfie m said...

on the hholdas i had a luvly tim

georges said...

I lick my teechr.

roman. said...

i luv my noo teechr.

holly said...

i went to center parks and hade a great time i went swimming with my sister and it was realy exiting for my sister because it was her first time in any pool she looked realy cute in her first swimming costume.i hade lots of fun with lola and lola loved going down the slides my sister cept kiking the water and i went home on the following sunday i i hade a new years party and my cosens stayed over and the next day amilie would not let me eat my braek fast

emiy m said...

I love you mrss dobbins
and I love your fonix
groop and I lieck reding

sharna said...

I like my luviy teacher and i like my class.

emily b said...

I lighc my noo teecha becoz shes nighs .

The Jets & Mrs Davies on January 17, 2012 said...

Hello Miss Dobbins Class,

We are The Jets at Albert Village-we are Mrs Davies' new class! We've looked at your class blog, and we really liked it so we've started our own!

Please come and visit it and leave us a comment, we'd love to hear from you! We are really looking forward to reading some of your fairytale descriptions on your blog.

Mrs Davies says that we are a lovely new class, but she still misses you lots too! She hopes that you are all being brilliant for Miss Dobbins!

from The Jets

http://albertvillagejets.blogspot.com/

EMILY M said...

miss fishir I LOVE your sing and
miss marshall I LOVE YOUR AERT
SILLS.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting