Write a description of a fairytale character. Can the rest of the class guess who you have described?
Dont forget:
Full stops.
Capital letters.
Exciting wow words.
30
comments:
connor
said...
Dick wittintun is a fairrytayul
George S
said...
I am poor and I sold my cow.
My beans grow really long, fast and tall.
Who am I ?
jeevan
said...
it has green shorts and a gagur and a green hat and a green t shirt.
santino
said...
Thay got letht in the roods
emily m
said...
she lost a shine slipir
sharna
said...
He wos poor and i had now muny and he sold a cow.
emily b
said...
She,s got long hair she livs in a turwa she has a pet lizad .
jack
said...
one boy and a girl went to the woods
sharna
said...
I have a gray mare and I have a sword.And who am I ?
sharna and dan
said...
I have a sterdy mount [horse] and a shining swored however i have no armore therefor i have a shield like stone that shine so bright it blinds my foes,DAISY the evill monster!Who am i?
sharna
said...
It is scary and is name is who is it
shana
said...
I am a wolf and I blow who am I?
sharna
said...
I have a red cape on and I am a night's.
sharna and amy
said...
I have a sister and she cry in the night and she stop cry when the moonlight came. who am I?
connor
said...
Aladding is my fayvrurt fairytales
SHARNA
said...
I have very very very long hair.and who am I?
emily b
said...
She is a prinsess she wairs a byootfl dres.
holly
said...
she has two ugely sisters she wers rag
jeevan
said...
he has a shield and a sword and pets.
emily m
said...
he s clos ir green and a green hat with a puteey fev
Alfie m
said...
She has long hari
emily b
said...
Shes met 7 dworfs she ayt an apl.
EMILY M
said...
SHE HAVE LONG HAIR
isabelle
said...
I lived with a bist. I were a yellow dress. I got lost in woods with my horse. How am I...
Welcome to our class blog! We are a class of 28 Year 1 and 2 children in Leicestershire, England. Through our blog, we share what is happening in our classroom with friends, family and visitors!
Please leave us a comment!
Star of the Week
This weeks Star of the week is Jackfor fantastic work and effort all week. Well done!
30 comments:
Dick wittintun is a fairrytayul
I am poor and I sold my cow.
My beans grow really long, fast and tall.
Who am I ?
it has green shorts and a gagur
and
a green hat and a green t shirt.
Thay got letht in the roods
she lost a shine slipir
He wos poor and i had now muny and he sold a cow.
She,s got long hair she livs in a turwa she has a pet lizad .
one boy and a girl went to the woods
I have a gray mare and I have a sword.And who am I ?
I have a sterdy mount [horse] and a shining swored however i have no armore therefor i have a shield like stone that shine so bright it blinds my foes,DAISY the evill monster!Who am i?
It is scary and is name is who is it
I am a wolf and I blow who am I?
I have a red cape on and I am a night's.
I have a sister and she cry in the night and she stop cry when the moonlight came. who am I?
Aladding is my fayvrurt fairytales
I have very very very long hair.and who am I?
She is a prinsess she wairs a byootfl dres.
she has two ugely sisters she wers rag
he has a shield and a sword and pets.
he s clos ir green and a green hat
with a puteey fev
She has long hari
Shes met 7 dworfs she ayt an apl.
SHE HAVE LONG HAIR
I lived with a bist. I were a yellow dress. I got lost in woods with my horse. How am
I...
droped peblas who am I
He has a dagger and a green costume.
she has long hair and you can climm up it.
HE WISS A CUCK ON HE ,S HANS AND A
RED AFFITT.
he's got a green hat.
who am i
there is a wich i am locked in a cage who am i?
Post a Comment