Wednesday, 14 September 2011

A walk around our local area

On Monday we went for an interesting walk around our local area. We went in 5 different groups. Each group had something different to look out for, and take photos of:
  • Different styles of windows
  • Different types of buildings
  • Different signs
  • Different materials
  • Different community features
Have a look at some of our photos and see if you can work out which category they fit into:




When we got back to school we drew some beautiful sketches of the things we had seen.

Although there were strong winds on Monday, we had a fabulous time and learnt lots about where we live. We even had time for a quick play at the park!


Thank you to all the adults who helped us on the walk.

Please leave a comment about our class walk.

16 comments:

ISABELLE. said...

HOLL mrs DAVIS .I LIKE WEN YOU REED US STUREES.

elliott said...

i injuyd ar walk at tescos .

EMILY M said...

I had a fab time on our walk to
the park.
thankyou.

Gray (Dad) said...

Emily is working hard on her doubles.
well done

EMILY DAD said...

I LOVE PICTURE OF THE DAY

isabelle said...

Hello Mrs Davies,
I like the pictures of the local walk.

emily m ♠ said...

I love you mrs Davies .And I
LOVE my I HAVE JUST DONE THE CHICKENS♥

holly said...

hello mrs davies you are the best
teacher in the world

holly said...

hello mrs davies i like my
handriting

holly said...

hello mrs davies i like leaning
about britern

holly said...

hello mrs davies
you are my favrote teacher

Mrs Davies said...

I really enjoyed our walk. Thank you for making it so fun!

emily m said...

HI Mriss Devs Iinjud showg aer
Toos .And I injud redg ♥

EMILY M said...

hlow mriss davst I love lirng
abt lest ♥♥♥

EMILY M said...

HLOW MRISS DAVS I LOVE ME CLASRM
AND I LACK THE BUCK THEY

emi;y m said...

hlow miss davis i
love you and i love♥♥
miss mirshl and i love
my fonx groop♣♥♥↨

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting