Friday, 2 September 2011

Our Class

To start our new blog we are all going to introduce ourselves.

We will each share a fact about ourselves...

34 comments:

Mrs Davies said...

Hello. I am Mrs Davies and I love chocolate cake.

roman said...

i hav a buni

megan said...

I have a brother

alfie said...

Hello im alfie I like lego

Jonathan said...

My name is jonathan and I like my wii

izzy said...

Hello am izzy and i like playing with my pets

emilyb said...

helo my nam is emily i lic swety

Freya said...

My name is freya i like spky the rabit

eliiza said...

hello my eliza i like my puppy

lyla said...

hello my name is lyla i like cake.

lyla said...

hello my name is lyla i like chocolet.

santino said...

i am santino ilek fut bool

elliott said...

iy wakt the pinyado in to pesis.

zac said...

I am gowing to the sinmer on tosday.

abi said...

hello my name is abi and i lice playing.

lyla said...

hello my name is lyla i like chocolate cake.

Steve said...

Hello, I am Holly's dad,Steve. Looking forward to the School Walk on Monday.

holly said...

hello mrs davies my name is holly
i wanted to tell you that i told my dad steve and he is coming on the trip on monday.

EMIL said...

HI I HAD LOS OF FUN at swiming
and we LORT TO SWIMING
LOVE FROM EMILY

elliott said...

i like sosijis .

holly and alfie said...

hello our names are holly and alfie we like climing

charles said...

heol mynam is charles and if yoo wud noo that i lic choltc

lyla said...

hello my nam.





















e





hello my name is lyla i like choclate cake.

Jack said...

hi, i am jack and i like football and swimg

holly said...

hello mrs davies i like it when you read stories

izzy said...

Heiio mrs davis i love your
class room and my fayvut thing is
the plants.

zac said...

I like this class bicus I have bin
in this class 2.

Izzy said...

Dear Mrs Davies I love the class blog and I am doing it now with my mummy.

alfie j said...

hello miss marshel i love you

holly said...

hello mrs davies
happy birthday you are the best teacher in the whole world.have a lovly day.

ISABELLE said...

hollo mrs daves
happy birthday TO YOU.
I hope you have a nice day.
I HOPE YOU LIKE YOUR CARDS.

alfie j said...

hello mrs Davies i love you

jeevan said...

im goin to watch children
in need 18.11.11

Mrs Cecchini's class said...

Hello Mrs Davies' class,

Thank you so much for commenting on our blog, we are really happy that you ike it!

We are really enjoying using our new blog, and hope that it will be as amazing as yours!!!

If we need any help we will be sure to ask, thank you so much for offering, you're so kind.

Have fun on your blog.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting