This week we have been learning all about Leicester.
Please leave a comment sharing a fact about Leicester, or your favourite place in Leicester.
40
comments:
connors family
said...
my name is connor i love school hello mrs davies.
holly
said...
hello mrs davies thank you for giving me a chalange
alfie j
said...
The pastures is the best.
alfie j
said...
swiming lesuns are the best to
elliott
said...
I like tesko park.
abi
said...
i licet tacing a picher.
zac
said...
I like shopping in tekos.
elliott
said...
I like the coptoke.
elliott
said...
I love swiming.
zac
said...
I like play at tekos parck.
alfie j
said...
hello my name is alfie i love leister my favorit plase is tesco
isabelle
said...
HELLO mrs davis I like it when you tolld us about leister.
alfie j
said...
i love mrs daivid
charles
said...
I lic macing moduws hawsis.
santino
said...
I am santino and i lice school.
lyla
said...
hello mrs davis it is me lyla i liked the wallk to tescos.
zac
said...
I like love you mis Davis.
elliott
said...
I like dooing art and pe.
lyla
said...
hello mrs davis it is me lyla i loved you giveing us a challeneg by runing to the goll pits and back agan.
elliott
said...
I like number and maths.
abi
said...
i like worcking to the pace and bakc.
lyla
said...
hello mrs davis i love you.
Noah
said...
I like school - hello Mrs Davies.
jack
said...
my name is Jack. I met Willie Thorne on Saturday.
ALFIE
said...
I lic the wuc AND THE POC
connor....,
said...
i am connor i like yoo mrs dayvis.
morgan
said...
the best thing about leicester is that the warkers crisp make 1000 crisps
chales
said...
I lic the woce at lestor .
lyla
said...
Hello Mrs Davies, I like bradgate park. I like it because i like rock climbing and running around. Sometimes i take my bike and watch the deer.
lyla
said...
hello mrs davies i am glad i am sending a comment to you my comment is about that i went round ruby in mrs chckneis class and we went go kids go and it was reely fun and that is my fravoitt plase.
lyla
said...
you ar the best.
Anisha
said...
I like swimimng and Abby park.
lyla
said...
hello my favourite place is nannys house. my nanny annie has a bunk bed.she also has some dressing up clothes.
Welcome to our class blog! We are a class of 28 Year 1 and 2 children in Leicestershire, England. Through our blog, we share what is happening in our classroom with friends, family and visitors!
Please leave us a comment!
Star of the Week
This weeks Star of the week is Jackfor fantastic work and effort all week. Well done!
40 comments:
my name is connor i love school hello mrs davies.
hello mrs davies thank you for giving me a chalange
The pastures is the best.
swiming lesuns are the best to
I like tesko park.
i licet tacing a picher.
I like shopping in tekos.
I like the coptoke.
I love swiming.
I like play at tekos parck.
hello my name is alfie i love leister my favorit plase is tesco
HELLO mrs davis I like it when you tolld us about leister.
i love mrs daivid
I lic macing moduws hawsis.
I am santino and i lice school.
hello mrs davis it is me lyla i liked the wallk to tescos.
I like love you mis Davis.
I like dooing art and pe.
hello mrs davis it is me lyla i loved you giveing us a challeneg by runing to the goll pits and back agan.
I like number and maths.
i like worcking to the pace and bakc.
hello mrs davis i love you.
I like school - hello Mrs Davies.
my name is Jack. I met Willie Thorne on Saturday.
I lic the wuc AND THE POC
i am connor i like yoo mrs dayvis.
the best thing about leicester is that the warkers crisp make 1000 crisps
I lic the woce at lestor .
Hello Mrs Davies, I like bradgate park. I like it because i like rock climbing and running around. Sometimes i take my bike and watch the deer.
hello mrs davies i am glad i am sending a comment to you my comment is about that i went round ruby in mrs chckneis class and we went go kids go and it was reely fun and that is my fravoitt plase.
you ar the best.
I like swimimng and Abby park.
hello my favourite place is nannys house. my nanny annie has a bunk bed.she also has some dressing up clothes.
i lice to play it the pace it is fun.
leister is anameasin places
hello miss curriy you ar the a nice girl.
the bidus ar doowing gud wirk.
they mace 1ooo crisps every
day
I suppurt lester city foot ball club
I like school
Post a Comment