Tuesday, 28 February 2012

Spring Term 2

London

We are all really excited about our new topic 'London' this term.
We came back after a well deserved break to find our role play area had been turned in to Pudding Lane bakery to fit in with the work we would be doing on the Great Fire of London.  Mrs Fisher worked really hard to create the bakery and the children were so excited to get in there!  In our first week we did some great activities in active learning.  We used our net books to find information about London landmarks, made goodies in the bakery, coloured pictures of London, made brochures and using maps of London we found the coordinates of popular attractions such as Big Ben.  We also did the most amazing pastel pictures of London attractions in art and these made a lovely display for the entrance of our classroom.
Take a look at our slide show to see how much fun we had and that was only week 1!!!

13 comments:

holly said...

i am going to london at easter so i will bring some photos for the blog

emily m said...

i have bin to london beey firy
it was gud

jeevan said...

the great fire of london was in 1666.

isabelle said...

when I WENT TO london my grama and grandad came with us. we sour lord nelson.

jack said...

I am going to london at thewecend.

zac said...

I went on the under groud chube.

lyla said...

i am a baker who am i?

santino said...

I am going to london and i think i am going to bring a london map to scool.

holly said...

there are lots of diffrent things to see in london.

noah said...

It was fun and fun and good and good

NOAH said...

I WET TO LONDON

LYLA said...

My dads Cousin Simon lives in london.

lyla said...

I have blonde hair I am lylas friend.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting