To start our new blog we are all going to introduce ourselves.
We will each share a fact about ourselves...
2
comments:
Anonymous
said...
My name is Chrissie.I am 6 years old. My hobbies include ballet and gymnastics, also i like reading to my parents. I have a brother called Sam, i have a sister called Ellie. My mum and dad work as mediators together.
by Chrissie Holland
lyla simpson
said...
hello miss Dobbins! I've really missed you. My hobbies include, street dance, swimming, football, cooking, but mos of all i really love, ... TENNIS!!!
Welcome to our class blog! We are a class of 28 Year 1 and 2 children in Leicestershire, England. Through our blog, we share what is happening in our classroom with friends, family and visitors!
Please leave us a comment!
Star of the Week
This weeks Star of the week is Jackfor fantastic work and effort all week. Well done!
2 comments:
My name is Chrissie.I am 6 years old. My hobbies include ballet and gymnastics, also i like reading to my parents.
I have a brother called Sam, i have a sister called Ellie.
My mum and dad work as mediators together.
by Chrissie Holland
hello miss Dobbins! I've really missed you. My hobbies include, street dance, swimming, football, cooking, but mos of all i really love, ... TENNIS!!!
Post a Comment