Year 1/2 enjoyed a fun day dressed as characters from Roald Dahl books. We read stories, poems, ate Wonka chocolate and drank George's marvellous medicine as some of the activities throughout the day. We had a fab day!! Look through the pictures and see if you can guess who the children are dressed as...
Tuesday, 2 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I loved dressing up on Roald Dahl Day. Everyone looked fantastic and we had lots of fun. I love Miss Dobbins being my teacher. Megan F
today it is my sissds birthday
we look fantastic
I loved when emily B wore her wig.It was funny.Absoloutly funny.And when ruby and miss lawurance did.After that I realised that emily had a how to catch children book it was fun.
i luvd roald dahl day
I loved how miss D looked (matilda).Can you remember who I am?I will give you a clue.I was the same as miss Laurance.Can you guess now.
Post a Comment