Sunday, 13 November 2011

Playground Games

As part of our Toy Topic we have been thinking about toys and games have changed. 

Last week we learnt about different playground games, then had a go at some of them!

Watch the video, and see if you can work out what games we played...

5 comments:

Miss Prince said...

Dear Mrs Davies' Class,

It looks like you had fun playing all of those games in the playground! My class would love it if you could come and teach them some of the games you have learnt.

Alfiem said...

I AM rile sad abat movind on from the sture of dogo

connor said...

Hello mrs Davies class it is only
31 days till christmas,how exciting

alfie j said...

I loved playing tig because it is my favourite outside game.

lyla said...

Me meganF and lucy lawton outside at lunch we played fairies. I was rainbow power megan was rose power and lucy was glitter power.I spread rainbows everywhere megan put roses everywhere and lucy put glitter all over fairy land.Are names were named after are powers.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting