Wednesday, 12 October 2011

Building Work at School

The work has started on our new classrooms. We are all enjoying watching the builders at work. It is amazing to see how much changes everyday!


Hopefully we will take some photos to post on the blog soon.


In the meantime, please leave a comment about the building work.

40 comments:

alfie j said...

it is very itsiting that a new classroom is getting built

alfie j said...

i love the digers

elliott said...

I like waching the digus bild free
new class rooms im ecsitid bcos.

santino said...

I doo love the bilds.

elliott said...

the bilders ar worckin very good at bilding free new class rooms

jeevan said...

i am so exsite that the bilders
ar working on three new klasrooms.

charles said...

the digus ar dooing a vere gud job

santino said...

I love the building work at school.

jack said...

I like the builder's hammering.

emily b said...

helo mrs davies the bilders are working very hard.

Anonymous said...

I lice the bilders . I am so asitdid a bat

Alfie m said...

I thinc theut I wil triclltrit with chls

freya said...

lajraygray was cween for 10 and she loved lining and she got her hed chopt off

scott said...

ijokthescul and ilokoscm.

jack said...

I like the big diggers.

Elliott said...

I rilly love the diggers bildin
works.

holly said...

it is exiting that the new class room is being built.

lyla said...

hello mrs daveis it is verry noysy outside.

charles said...

The bilding wirc is gow rilly well

abi said...

the biwding wice is duwing a therr gud job.

santino said...

I love the digs.

zac said...

I thinck the tiall is a flor of a class room.

jack said...

I saw a dumper truck.

Anonymous said...

The bildus ar dow a godjob dylan

aLFIEM said...

I went to Devun and went to the fiwox thedSPE

Emily said...

the bildus ar workin very hard.

Anonymous said...

I went to twinlast to woch

GEORGES said...

THE FWIWIRX WIR RIL GUD AND

EMILY M said...

hi mriss devs I LOVE YOU MRISS
DAVVS AND MRISS MARSHL AND I LOVE
ME CLASROOM AND I LICK REEDG.

roman said...

misdagvis i rilee lik uir klasr
oom bekus i rilee luv reeding
and irilee muoo bekus i luvd
foniks groop

freya said...

lejgr wascweee ffo ten des she was escecyooy sh e got hir hed chopt of

scott said...

ilok the scul.

eliott said...

the diggers is like a show.

jeevan said...

Jeevan likes waching the digger.

Anonymous said...

hello mrs daveis I love you.lyla

jeevan said...

it is loud

Santino said...

I think they are orsum.

zac said...

The building work is going very fast.

elliott said...

i love the bilders work

jeevan said...

the builders ar working hard.

 

Miss Dobbins' Class Blog 2013/2014 Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template and web hosting